Holy cow you guys look so amazing in those pictures! And, jess, that hair!!!! Amazing!I miss you guys so much.
Ditto, You and your hair are gorgeous, and those eyelashes. Dang girl. Congrats.
And many more to come for you both! Happy day! It is nice to see happy couples and families!J
Wow! Congrats!! That's so exciting! :) Hope you guys have a fun night!!!
You guys really are a hot couple. :)
Happy anniversary guys!Looking good!
Happy Anniversary! I like those pictures you chose. :)
That black and white picture is gorgeous and you are absolutely beautiful and Jared he doesn't look too bad either. Congrats guys!
You two are so dang cute! Happy anniversary!
I was there on the bus when all the MAGIC started - wahoooooo!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Holy cow you guys look so amazing in those pictures! And, jess, that hair!!!! Amazing!
I miss you guys so much.
Ditto, You and your hair are gorgeous, and those eyelashes. Dang girl. Congrats.
And many more to come for you both! Happy day! It is nice to see happy couples and families!
J
Wow! Congrats!! That's so exciting! :) Hope you guys have a fun night!!!
You guys really are a hot couple. :)
Happy anniversary guys!
Looking good!
Happy Anniversary! I like those pictures you chose. :)
That black and white picture is gorgeous and you are absolutely beautiful and Jared he doesn't look too bad either. Congrats guys!
You two are so dang cute! Happy anniversary!
I was there on the bus when all the MAGIC started - wahoooooo!
Post a Comment