Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where she should be.

That's right...back on the field. Hailey decided in mid December that she was really missing soccer and that she was done playing fastpitch, at least for now. Fast pitch was a great experience for her. She made lots of new friends and really learned some work ethic. I already miss the other moms and girlies. I had to add this picture of just feet and a ball to make fun of myself. It was one of the better action shots I got today;).

Today was Hailey's first game. It was so fun to watch her be competitive and be a team player. She has only started practicing a few weeks ago and already she has improved. They tied 1-1, and Hailey had the goal. Amazing, and so fun.


That's my girl. Right where she should be.

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

It makes my heart hurt to look at her with those long legs! Remember when she and Jamie F would hang out when I babysat Jamie? The beginning of our friendship. :)

Jess said...

I love those memories Sunny! Miss that so much!