This morning Dad helped the boys get all their gear on for their first game. The anticipation was killing us all. We were ready for game time after a month of practices.
Best Friends!
Mighty Mights have a zero quarter where the 1st year players get lots of experience. I'm a huge fan of zero quarter. That is where Court had most of his playing time last year against kids his own size:). Carter is #7. He had some great blocks.
Carter and teammate Alexander had a great hit on this defensive play. The first years set the tone for the game. The Bulldogs didn't move on offense and we scored on them.
Court is #8.
Court plays middle linebacker on D and he had several sacks today.
Court running into the end zone.
The Forces played tough and won 34-14.
Nice work boys! Way to start off the season!
2 comments:
Hi Jess! Catching up on your blog. I can't believe how grown up your kids are now!
I talked to Jen the other day, and it brought back so many memories. Hope all is well!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Post a Comment