I found my newest, favoritest christmas decorations. I was at Michael's the other day and picked up some glass bulbs for the christmas tree. They were clear and we had our kids paint them for FHE. It was so fun. Paint every
where. I think we ruined 4 shirts, one was mine. Jared and I made some as well. We loved doing this with our kids and they are way prettier and more meaningful than the other bulbs on our tree. This just may be our NEW christmas tradition. I love traditions. I want to know what your favorite tradition is, so LEAVE A
COMMEN
T!!
5 comments:
hi jess, we started a family tradition last year.
we feed the reindeers before we go to bed by sprinkling oatmeal all over the grass. we leave milk and cookies on a plate for santa. we wear new pajamas to bed. we decorate the christmas tree together. we open all our presents first then get dressed for the day and go to both our parents houses. then we come home. it's a long day but it's fun. alot nicer that our kids are older.
we also wear something that matches on christmas sunday.
we go to see the temple lights at least twice every year. and do christmas cards that i let the kids help me put a surprise in. :)
That is such a good idea! You are so creative and encourage that in your kids!
Holy cow, I can't believe how big your kids are. Is that really your little baby Ellie? Are those ADULT teeth in Hailey's mouth? And your boys are half grown!
Post a Comment