Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yeah, Yeah

So here is why I haven't been blogging lately:



I can't upload the other pics right now, so here's what you get. Jared's Mom and Dad were here for a week and pretty much we turned our mud hole into this desert oasis in 7 days time, except we rested the 7th day. Now I am ready for a siesta. Like a 1 month siesta. Here's why:

Dec 19-Jan 2: Decorated Behka's room in Utah
Jan 2-Jan 12: Returned home,Painted my room, then repainted, then some laundry
Jan 12-present: Got the house ready for company, yard work, more yard work, and its obviously still in progress.

Whew. I'm tired. But doesn't it look fab? Jared has been working very hard, maybe we'll post a few more pics when its done. But now I'm off to bed.

PS: I'd like to recommend a game. It's called Ticket to Ride, European Tour. Its a hot item, you probably can't buy it in a store anywhere in UT or the US at all, I think I got the last one. Maybe I should sell it on Ebay, I'd make a killing! Warning, once you start, many things will go undone. Even (gasp) blogging!!!!!

PPS There is a chance Behka did this post, maybe she's trying to give back a little love:)

4 comments:

behka said...

OH Jess! I just LOVE your latest post! So fantastic! It's good to have you back to the land of the blogging!

Trisha said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Your yard is looking so good!

Jessica Law said...

Hey there Jess, I found your blog...are you proud of me? I dieing to see pics of your backyard, but many of the pics you posted are not coming up for me. It's kind of anticlimactic with your big build up and no pic. Try to post them again I guess. I will send you those pics at the Hollywood Connection too. bye

The Richins Family said...

good job! that looks cool.i will to make it to the cookie exchange but aaron will be doing some service at one of his home teaching families tonight so i will see if i can come, if he comes home on time.