Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ellie's Super Happy B-day (only 1 day late)

So, of course her birthday is the 3rd, but I knew we weren't going to be able to celebrate on Super Bowl Sunday, so we celebrated on Monday. She loved opening presents, decorating her cake, blowing out candles, eating cake and ice cream and being sung to!! It looks like she could've had someone's help blowing out the candles. (Notice Carters mouth)












She just couldn't wait for her peice of cake, she had to run her thumb through the frosting!! I can't believe she's two!!! They are all growing up.

8 comments:

behka said...

You got her hair up in a pony! She looks so grown up from just a month and a half ago. Darn the 2 years.:( A girl after my own heart, with the frosting! You go girl.

courtneyb said...

she is so dang cute. when is your next visit to ut? I gotta see your cute kids, they are getting too big!

Jess said...

Courtney-March, but not with the kids, maybe just me and Hailey. But you won't even be there yet. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I mailed your vinyl on Thurs.

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

Jess,
Darling family!! I want to order some lettering from you.
love you

Katrina said...

She's SO cute! It's crazy how fast they grow. Your kids are absolutely darling.

The Richins Family said...

congrats on her birthdaY! she looks so big in the last picture and so happy of course.
happy birthday!

Lee Family said...

Just have to say Jess, your kids are SOooooo cute.

Kristina said...

she is such a pretty princess! Happy Birthday Ellie (yikes, that means my babies are almost 2!!! Waaaaaaaa!)