Sunday, February 8, 2009

h&e inventors

All you need is a bike, masking tape, a small plastic storage bin and your favorite dolly!!!


Earlier I noticed that all my ribbons had been pulled down from the cupboard and so I asked Hailey, "Did you get the ribbon down?" H said, "Yes, I had to make a seat belt for Ellie." Ellie had a ribbon tied around her and the front of the bike. Big sisters are so fun...I miss mine.

7 comments:

Kim said...

TOO CUTE! What a great idea... and I love her trike:)

Amanda said...

What a great little imagination she has. Very good idea and very good to think of your sister too :o)

AllMyKs said...

This is so cute! I think Kyler sometimes gets dubbed the "little sister" for Karissa to play with.

behka said...

Cute sisters! I miss my little sister too... Just a couple months we will come visit! Yay!

Isaak and Jackie said...

I miss my big sisters and little sister too. Kids creativity is awesome.

Jennie said...

That is one of the cutest posts I have ever seen...kids are amazing!

SunnyD said...

Ok...that is sooooo cute!