She got to decorate her birthday cake.
Last Night Hailey and Court started with the stomach flu so they got to stay home today and we got to PARTY all day. They are feeling much better, as you can tell, but Court is still fevering.
We got to have a lunch time party before Dad left for work.
14 comments:
What a little cutie Ellie is. It looks like her and Sophie would enjoy playing together. I like your paint color in the background!
The expressions on her face are priceless. What a little cutie. Happy Birthday to Ellie!
She is so dang cute. I can't believe she's 3. She seems like she brings a lot of joy.
Awe...so cute! I can't believe how much different she looks in these pics than from this last summer! Crazy! Happy Birthday Ellie!!! :D
She is soo cute! Seeing her now be 3 just reminds me that my Jilly will be 3 soon in April. Where does the time go.
Very cute cake by the way. I love it's plate and the simplicity of the square with the pink sparkles.
Happy Birthday Ellie!
How cute! Ellie is just so beautiful!
Happy Birthday Ells Bells! We are so happy that is was a great day. Jess I love your house I was checking it out in the background. The red wall is hott, I love the pictures of the kids all lined up and Christ and the candles, you've got a knack for decor.
Wow, don't you feel like it's time to have another when you have a three year old as your baby? She is a complete doll. We need to keep Luke close by as she grows up. :)
Happy Birthday! What a cute girl! I love her pigtails, I can't believe how long her hair is. I have such a special place in my heart for Ellie, I loved being prego together and going to see you at the hospital and the fact that her and Bronx are the same age I think of them as best friends, what a cutie, give her loves from us.
Wow, Jessica, I can't believe how big your kids are. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!
Happy birthday miss Ellie! So sad we are missing it. Hugs to everyone!
It seems like just yesterday you brought her home! I remember her making me so baby hungry! 3 YEARS OLD ALREADY!! What a cutie!
I can't believe she's already three! Crazy! I love your red wall jess!
Ellie is getting to be so big!! I love all of her expressions on all the pics! Oh to be young again!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!
Post a Comment