Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey Lynne

March 19, 2009
Hailey got a big surprise on her 9th birthday this year. She was going to soccer camp at ASU during spring break and when she got home from camp all her friends were there for her birthday!!! She was so surprised!!! I wish I got a picture of her face.
All the girls... The weather was perfect for a water balloon toss and running through the sprinklers. Cupcakes!!
Game time.


It was so fun to have all her friends over for her birthday!!!


3 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

She's not 9..... ;)

SunnyD said...

I've decided that your kids can NOT have any more birthdays without me. :(

What a fun Mom you are. I bet all of those girls left just wanting a little bit more.

Isaak and Jackie said...

Jess your backyard looks great I had no idea you guys had finished it. Awesome stuff!