I've been wanting to get some good pictures of the kids, so I attempted today at the park, there's a few cute ones, but not my best outing....

Haze on the monkey bars

Ellie, cute as ever.

Court being a tree frog, what a climber.

Cute girly.

The Girls.

Hailey attempted to take our picture, and I swear this is the best one of me...Jared looked good in all of them, but he was getting so mad because I kept closing my eyes, I just can't keep 'em open. Hailey really did a good job, I'm just a hard subject.

Carter did not want his picture taken. He crossed the monkey bars all by himself today for the first time. He was so EXCITED. He did a few claps for himself and yelled "YAY" when he did it, he couldn't wait to try it again. It was funny, what an accomplishment!!
9 comments:
Jess,
I'm loving the picture of yourself, you are right you do look good and your eyes are open. The kiddos are getting so big, we can't wait to see them this summer.
Love ya
Ahhh, fun family time at the park. We have been going lots to try and enjoy the outdoors before it gets to hot! We had fun playing v-ball with you guys. We need to go out to dinner sometime soon.
what a darling family. I love the pictures of them sleeping anywhere... I am wondering why my kids don't do that though. It seems they never sleep!
Hailey looks JUST like you jess, in that picture of her and Ellie! Oh my gosh! Twins! All the pictures are darling! We miss you guys!
what fun pics of your beautiful kiddos! Its so fun to see them growing. Nice picture taking skills, J! Love it.
And I hate to say it but you have been in QC for just about 2 years now. I count every day.
Oh my heck Jess you are too funny...I love Hailey's picture of you!!! Isn't it funny that the husbands always look great and we are like the "5 takes" wives...hopefully one out of five will turn out good! :)
And HEY! Can you really take your kids out in the desert and get pics of them on rocks (your new header pic of the kids) without a scorpion getting them?
I've only met 2 scorpions since we've lived here, and neither were in the desert. Court did get attacked by a cactus though.
Post a Comment