This is a picture from last summer, but I just had to post it because its so adorable. There are so many things I love about this sweet girl. She loves to sit on my lap and look at the pictures while I blog, and that's what she's doing right now!! She is constantly into everything. She's in that stage where she gets her feelings hurt when Mom or Dad leaves and she has to stay home. She's always trying to sneak out the front door with Hailey or Court, or when someone comes over and its time for them to leave. She has started to hum to herself when she plays, Carter also does this, she must have learned from him. She loves to turn the water on in my bathroom sink and soak herself. Her vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger each day. 2 is such a fun and frustrating age!! We LOVE our ELLIE!Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Sweet Ellie
This is a picture from last summer, but I just had to post it because its so adorable. There are so many things I love about this sweet girl. She loves to sit on my lap and look at the pictures while I blog, and that's what she's doing right now!! She is constantly into everything. She's in that stage where she gets her feelings hurt when Mom or Dad leaves and she has to stay home. She's always trying to sneak out the front door with Hailey or Court, or when someone comes over and its time for them to leave. She has started to hum to herself when she plays, Carter also does this, she must have learned from him. She loves to turn the water on in my bathroom sink and soak herself. Her vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger each day. 2 is such a fun and frustrating age!! We LOVE our ELLIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is such a cute picture. I love her blond hair.
That pic is a keeper. I love her eyes. What a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment