Today Jared played dunk ball with some friends, so the kids and I went along to play at the park, I mean to develop heat exhaustion at the park, and I wanted to take their pictures. I did take some pictures of the kids, but they are sooooo tired of getting their picture taken, so they didn't turn out that great. The kids faces were all red and they started to complain about the heat, but I did get some fun pictures of the big dunk ball event!!
5 comments:
You look like a professional to me! Make sure to email Damien the picture of him getting blocked...... too funny!
Um....hot is right! Does Jered have a 6-pack now too! :)
Jess- you are the first person I am leaving a comment to!!! :) I need to call you... need help blogging.
Hey when will you guys be home? I think I'll stay longer then Justin and I want to be there when you are. We can't wait to see you. We miss you guys so much. I hope this blog stuff keeps us in touch better.
Hey when will you guys be home? I think I'll stay longer then Justin and I want to be there when you are. We can't wait to see you. We miss you guys so much. I hope this blog stuff keeps us in touch better.
Post a Comment