Saturday, June 21, 2008

Start 'em young



Here's Court's first FB experience. He did a mini-camp the past 2 days. He enjoyed it. Yesterday we met Jared at the field at 5pm (camp went from 5-8) and we watched him for awhile, but then it just got too hot. So we left Jared and Court there and went home to have some popsickles. When we got into the car the temperture read 112. Poor Court. Running around in the heat. He really enjoyed himself even with the extreme temp.

He actually is old enough to start in a league, but doesn't weigh enough. Maybe next year, but I'd be okay if he didn't weigh enough for a few more years!!Haze was NOT enjoying the heat.

9 comments:

Taryn said...

That sounds like Tricia's Jake! He just lives and dies football now. He's been loving it since he was 6 and now he is eight. I remember when he told us he was really excited because now he was big enough for pads. Those southern states have those kind of sports for kids that young. I think it's really cool. I bet Jared loves it!

Angela said...

Well, I am back to blogging now. I missed your contest. I loved reading about the entries though. You take such good pitures of your kids. It's fun to hear what's going on with the Walkers.

SunnyD said...

Poor Hay! I'm with ya sista!!!

Jen Johnson said...

Jessica,
I hope you don't mind, but came to your blog via Kristina. I just became a blogger myself. Now I am hooked. Anyway, cute blog. Ours is www.johnsonbunch01.blogspot.com
jen johnson and family

My husband totally wants to get my son, Tyler into football in the future, but I don't know...I have time to think on it-- years!

Lee Family said...

I love your new picture in the header. so cute. Kay, that is TOO hot to be running around outside.

hayleyharts said...

Just another Jared in the making! Your blog is so cute..I love the header..How the heck did you do that? I need some help! and I can not believe how big your kids are!! they are adorable

Kim said...

okay okay... I know your on vacation, but i need an update, I miss reading your blog;)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

HELLO??? Where the heck are ya? Thanks so much for the nice note on my blog! I get on here on average 3-4 times a day, hoping all of my 7 friends ;) have added a new post to their blog! (Everyone does that, right?) That tells you how exciting my life is!!! I've loved getting reaquainted with your family too! Last time I saw you guys, minus Wilson's, you only had 1 baby!!! Where has the time gone? Anyway, assuming you're on vacation (a LONG one!) so there better be some exciting new posts for me to stalk!!! Hope you guys are having a great summer. :)

Lori said...

I'm impressed Court can do that in the heat. I would have definately passed out. Great blog, fun to check out your family. I finally got our blog going. Come check us out. Hope your summer is going well.

Love
Lori Stafford