Sunday, June 15, 2008

We love you DAD!!!

I just love the gifts that children give. They are usually hand made and straight from the heart. Here's what our kids gave to Dad this year. Happy Father's Day Babe. We love you, you're the Best!!
A puppy from Hailey....isn't he cute?A picture from Court that is now hanging on the wall above our desk.A card from Carter that our friend Marjorie helped him make.And a kiss from Ellie.

Can Father's day get any better than that??? Don't answer that.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhhh so sweet!

SunnyD said...

Those are the gifts that warm the heart. Someday in my dream house, I will have a big glass cabinet to treasure all of those kinds of gifts.

Kim said...

I can't wait until Bronx starts making things, that is so sweet! And Ellie is the cutest little girl ever! I can't wait to see you guys... hurry hurry get home!

Kim said...

I can't wait until Bronx starts making things, that is so sweet! And Ellie is the cutest little girl ever! I can't wait to see you guys... hurry hurry get home!

Isaak and Jackie said...

Awesome stuff Jess, your kids are too cute. Thanks for sharing the moments with us. We can't wait to see you.

Taryn said...

I couldn't do your contest because Taryn reads the blogs and read it before I could ask him! But...as for fathers day gifts no it can't get better than that! so sweet!