
Hailey took a 6 week dance class with Ms. Amber. She had alot of fun with the other girls and really enjoyed learning. At the end of the last class they had a little recital. They did a ballet dance and a jazz dance. The girls were so cute!!!

They were a fun group of girls for Hailey to learn with!!
6 comments:
She is getting so grown up looking! Where does the time go? Amber is seriuosly the cutest huh!?!
oh, and the sugar cookie post was flippin helarious (not as great as the lunch one though!!)
Oh what fun for Hailey. I love watching my kids grow up and experience things that are different.
Way to go Hailey! I'm so sad I'm not there to see your recital!
I don't know Amber but I wish I could wear spandex that well! :)
Miss Amber is great with the kids. Abby loves to dance too and loves Amber.
Jen
oh cute pics. they are so random and cute. i love the crack shot of elle!
i am sad that i am not haileys' activity days leader anymore. i had a lot of fun getting to know her. she's really cute and sweet. i will see her sundays in sharing time though. please tell her that. jenny
Post a Comment