Saturday, August 2, 2008

GOT IT!! Yep, I got Breaking Dawn at the local Walmart at 12a.m.er.

14 comments:

The Dorsey Family said...

Are you staying up to read it? Keire Criddle and I just got back from Borders with our copies.

Amanda said...

Jess, I am little jealous right now. I am just to lazy to drive to town that time of night for it. Tammy was going for her self and offered to pick one up for me. of course I said yes. Thank goodness for good friends :o) I hope you enjoy the read!

courtneyb said...

I'm assuming you stayed up all night to read it. Did you like it? I'm lazy, I ordered mine on amazon.com and had DHL deliver it to me today.

Kim said...

Oh you crazy woman! You got sucked in:) Hope you like it---- but I really think you should try one of my favs:)

Jennilyn Kent said...

Way to go Jess! I am still on book 2, but I am getting motivated to finish, because I know everyone is going to be talking about this book and I dont want to hear any leaks! A bunch of people from my ward went to the party at Barns and noble! Crazy but worth it. Cant wait for the movie!

Stephanie Walker said...

Yea! I'm almost done with it and so far it's great. Very interesting stuff going on in there.....;)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I got sucked in too Jess :S I just bought the first one yesterday. Great so far! You'll have to let me know how you like Breaking Dawn! :)

Stafford said...

Check out my blog when you finish and let me know what you thought of it!!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

Behka was the hero and got me a copy while she was visitng last weekend for the UBIC events in Roosevelt. I tried taking her and Ale (my sister-in-law) to a midnight party in Roosevelt to get the book but unfortunately we had to preorder the book in order for there to be a copy for us. Staying up late for nothing!

Shane and Michelle said...

Jessica, sort of stumbled onto your blog. Don't know if you remember me, I'm one of the twins from Enumclaw. We use to play you in church basketball. It was good to see your blog and see pictures of your beautiful family. You have a goodlooking family! Take care :)

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Jess-
It's been 8 days since you last posted... I'm guessing you're caught up in your book??? HA! I just started Twilight and can't put it down, so if that is the case, I know how you feel. :) Hope you had a good week!

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

JWalk,
How is it? What a beautiful family! Are you still doing v-lettering? I am trying to get a jump on Christmas.
Shan

Meet The Olsens said...

I love thay you are a MM. It is refreshing. You are an inspiration. keep up the good work. -Amber

The Venegas Family said...

Hi Jess-
I finished the last book, and i was glad how it ended. I got my copy at Costco, and they were "selling like hotcakes" :). I am interested to see how you liked it. My family is so glad I am done with it, so that I don't continue to neglect them. :)