Last week sometime I was making dinner and Ellie put herself in the tub. Darn those kids are so smart. She knows how to undress, turn on the water and put the plug down. So I asked Hailey to keep an eye on her while I made dinner. I came to check on them and this is what I found.

Hailey is such a good sister. She is always helping Ellie or Court or Carter with something. I don't know if you can see it, but she's reading
the Friend. We aren't really good about reading out of
the Friend, so it was a surprised when she picked it up on her own and started reading it.
9 comments:
ohh that is dang sweet! Their is nothing like a big sister! I love that she picked up the friend! I hope Meg does the to Jill one day!
Please tell me that Hailey was a stinker to Court when she was little... it'll give me something to look forward to! Sometimes I feel so helpless and hopeless with my Haylie that I don't know what to do. Your Hailey is such a sweetheart... :) Anyway, thanks for giving me something to hope for! ;)
That is such a cute picture! What a great sister. Those are cute pictures of the kids going back to school too. We are doing that in the morning and I just told Kali we'll need to remember to take pictures.
That girl is a sweet little gift from God. Well....both of them are but I want to talk about Hailey right now. :)
She is going to be such a wonderful Mom someday. She has such an awesome example!
Oh Hailey reminds me of Kara. So sweet and willing to do anything you ask.
J-Walk,
Okay now come and train mine to do that!! I love ya. Are you still doing vinyl lettering? I want to order some stuff for Christmas.
Shan
That makes me so excited for when Emma gets a little older. Hopefully she will be as willing to help with her siblings!
I wish I could fly Hailey up here for a week or two! So nice to have such a good helper! So how is school going for every one! Are you back to your insanely early mornings?
I love Hailey. She makes the world a better place!! Can I keep her for awhile?!?!?
Post a Comment